"A Cricket Podcast For All The Family, Except Children And Old People"Like what you hear? Donate to keep Radio Cricket going, at patreon.com/AltCricketSearch for 'Radio Cricket' in your favourite podcast app and subscribe for FREE!
44: Special Edition - IPL Extravaganza!02/04/2013 Duración: 41min
76 games in 54 days, and we'll be live-tweeting every single one at @AltCricket & @PavilionOpinion on Twitter! In this episode, we give a team-by-team preview of IPL 6, including the young guns to look out for! Oh, and Preity Zinta is hot. That is all.
43: You're Dhawan That I Want!19/03/2013 Duración: 14min
We discuss why it's been a good week for elderly white men, Mickey Arthur sets more homework, and we celebrate the birthday of Test cricket.
42: Steve Smith Ate My Homework12/03/2013 Duración: 16min
- The Aussies drop four players for failing to do their homework - sadly for them, Xavier Doherty wasn't one of them... - Shane Watson threatens pre-retirement... - Bangladesh smash records but are these 'Kate Middleton's Chest' pitches killing Test cricket?
41: Wolf At The Door05/03/2013 Duración: 11min
- Who is Fawad Ahmed, and why are Australia fast-tracking him into their Ashes side? - Who is the mysterious businessman behind the Caribbean Premier League? - We reveal the winners of our SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME competition - Plus...Kim Jong-Un chills out with a random guest at his crib. *Follow us here on SoundCloud.com/RadioCricket, Subscribe to us on YouTube.com/AltCricket or search 'Radio Cricket' in iTunes!*
40: Dhoni, The Triumphant26/02/2013 Duración: 20min
- The Oscar Pistorius piece that's causing controversy: http://j.mp/c9oscars - MS Dhoni scores 224, as India claim 'revenge'. Well, sort of. - ANALYZE THIS: With 12 wickets, why did Ashwin dominate over Harbhajan & Lyon? - Are South Africa invincible? - Ajmal & Hafeez's bizarre series - An Idiot Abroad: England - Cricket's Oscars
39: Dhonivasan20/02/2013 Duración: 16min
- We reunite, much like India's most famous love story - We analyze why India can't take a win for granted - Why are Pakistan selectors ignoring their best players? - Food in the field: good for cricket? Other ways to listen: - YouTube.com/AltCricket - Search 'Radio Cricket' in iTunes or TuneIn Radio
38: D Is For Dangerous29/01/2013 Duración: 16min
- South Africa vs Pakistan: we single out the players to watch - Australia vs Sri Lanka simmered for two months, but boiled over at the end... - Glenn Maxwell: the next big thing? - The Pakistan Super League: destined for failure?
37: I Am Legend22/01/2013 Duración: 14min
In this episode... - We explain why we still fully back Lance Armstrong.. - Which Indian player is on the Stairway to Heaven? - New Zealand's Harry Potter lookalike is causing trouble - Shane Warne involved in a 'menage a trois', but with who? - How did Marlon Luther Samuels channel Gandhi? - We engage with our listener from a far-flung place... ***SUBSCRIBE via iTunes: http://j.mp/Rmc0pi***
36: Rotating Sickbeds15/01/2013 Duración: 18min
- Cricket Australia continue to rotate, but is their policy killing fast bowlers? - His career hasn't even started yet, so why is Sachin's son under scrutiny? - We answer our hotly-awaited listeners' questions
35: Fifty Shades of Sachin & 2012's Cricket Oscars08/01/2013 Duración: 13min
- What were the major cricketing talking points in 2012? - Harsha Bhogle's toupée, Hashim Amla, & The Spirit of Ravi Shastri - Why did India celebrate a series loss against Pakistan? - Shane Warne gets into a fight with Marlon Samuels: so did the unfit, botoxed 43 year old beat the living pulp out of the muscular 31 year old? - Who did YOU vote for in Radio Cricket's 2012 Cricketing Oscars?
34: Sachin, We Hardly Knew Ye24/12/2012 Duración: 08min
- Set your watches to Retire O'Clock, it's finally happening! - Sachin Tendulkar is gone, but his legacy remains: we discuss our favourite Sachin ODI innings, and the implications for Indian cricket. - India vs Pakistan: The Mother of All T20s ***NB: Our latest podcast is now just 7.6MB to download, many thanks to The Sledge for solving our technical incompetence*** SUBSCRIBE via iTunes! http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/radio-cricket/id477046529
33: Revenge, Sweet Revenge.18/12/2012 Duración: 11min
In this episode, we discuss... - England's historic series win in India: could the hosts have been any more welcoming? - Is time up for Dhoni, Tendulkar and friends? - "England's greatest victory in India since Ravi Shastri picked up a thesaurus." - Jadeja's DAYBOO: an unmitigated success, if we gloss over the numbers and facts. SUBSCRIBE via iTunes! itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/radio-cricket/id477046529
32: Jadejageddon!11/12/2012 Duración: 13min
In this episode... - 'Ravi Jadeja for India': our joke got out of hand. - Those who say “I love you” is the most perfect three word phrase are overlooking the beauty of “Dhoni blames pitch”. - Subscribe via iTunes and get Radio Cricket in your inbox every Tuesday! https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/radio-cricket/id477046529